Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just got the scoop!

I just got off the phone with A.J. and he filled me in on some posts that I missed out on. I want to start by thanking all of you that support us here on the site myself and A.J. are very grateful.

I did not get a chance to read the posts (canceled my E-Mail at home to save $$$) however A.J. filled me in and we chose to quickly remove them, we apoligize to those who posted I think A.J. covered our reasons why we had to remove them pretty well. Lets talk fishing and try and ignore all the posts that seem to be negative!

Thanks guys lines tight and good fishing!!!

Travis

Re: Just got the scoop!

FYI......AJ dozed off this am at 4:30 driving to the boat and an alarm clock that was tied to his mirror woke him up. lol (actually he just noticed it today) This will be my last post concerning alarm clocks.

Re: Re: Just got the scoop!

That to funny he called me this morning and told me!! That darn Clock!!! Wonder how many miles the clock went tied to his mirror???

Cool Water

Re: Re: Re: An Idea!!!

I got an idea!!!!!!!!!! Maybe next time we could do like they do at Hotel's and one of us could give him a "Wake" up call LOL Just kidding ya Travis, I think it's happened to the best of us LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: An Idea!!!

I called him 6 times, maybe more, he had the phone on vibrate he said.

I really think he had another agenda that morning, when that was taken cae of he called us.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: An Idea!!!

:)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: An Idea!!!

I always thought you you rather fish.

Re: An Idea!!!

Naaahhh... I think he'd do the same as the rest of us and stick with the "better offer"...hehe.
Anyways, wanted to publicly apologize to anyone that may have taken offense to my comments last night. I simply meant to show that I/we stand behind Travis as a guide and friend... Didn't mean to cause trouble. I will proof read any future posts to be sure I hold my tongue next time.

Re: Re: An Idea!!!

No big deal water under the bridge! When you going out again???

Trav

Re: Re: Re: An Idea!!!

Travis, I sent you an email... going back out this weekend, hopefully both days. Saturday I have my dad to babysit... Sunday just me so far. Only doing 5-10am... gotta work on the house.