Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Depressing Sight....

What could you say to your family/guests? What IS there that can be said?
Hey, I'll offer this blinding glimpse of the obvious: IT'S ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERESTIMATE THE STUPIDITY OF THE AVERAGE IDIOT!
For some the weekend is their prime opportunity to be obnoxious as possible, and they have to cram it all into a couple of days. Unfortunately, Winnie has more than it's share of crude & rude morons.
Personally, I really have to stay off the lake on weekends, due to the high moron factor in order to perserve my scant remaining sanity. (I'm retired and I know a lot of folks don't have the option to go weekdays like I do.)
There's always the 10% than have to do their absolute best to ruin it for the remaining 90%, and too often succeed. Chin up, most of the folks on the lake are good people.

All the Best,

Gary

Re: Re: Depressing Sight....

Jay... I didn't know you were a fishing guide... How long you been doing that? Must be fun, huh? Do you keep the boat right across from the store? If so that's pretty handy! Good luck this season...

Re: Re: Re: Depressing Sight....

Been a guide on the lake about 5 years now.. Very busy with trips.. we do a lot in the summer, with the tourist coming into the area.. I do keep the boat right across the street.. I love it.. We fish pretty much daily..

Let me know if I can be of any help..

Jay

Re: Re: Re: Re: Depressing Sight....

Hey Jason,
I was fishing Saunders with my two boys yesterday. I think we encountered the same two clowns you are talking about. One of them stood on the bow and took a **** !!!!

My two boys asked if he could do that? Another one of those questions that you do not know how to answer. Can't let a couple of bad apples spoil the whole bunch.

Sorry I have not beeen in lately. I'll tell you about it when I can get in there. (Hopefully this week)

Hope all is well and see you soon
MIKE

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Depressing Sight....

I believe there is a direct corralation between a boats top speed and owners level of arrogance, we see this more and more each year. (or i'm just getting old and cranky)?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Depressing Sight....

You hit the nail on the head! And yes I'm getting old and LESS tolerant of stupidity! And especially those that don't give a **** for others.
Cal

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Depressing Sight....

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE OLD TO BE SICK OF ALL THE A--HOLES OUT THERE. I'M 26 AND I'VE ALREADY HAD ENOUGH OF ALL THE COMPLETELY INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE NOBODY CARES ABOUT ANYBODY ELSE ANYMORE AND IT SUCK$!!!!!!! TOO MANY PEOPLE WOULD JUST RATHER GIVE YOU THE FINGER THAN ANYTHING ELSE. AND THE WORST IS WHEN YOU GO UOT OF YOUR WAY TO BE NICE TO SOMEONE AND THEY JUST CRAP ON YOU. NO WONDER THING SUCK!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Depressing Sight....

I thought you were supposed to wave with ALL five fingers to other boaters. Isnt kind of a universal thing??? I always did unless the jerk ran over my lines at the back of the boat!!!

Brad

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Depressing Sight....

You guys aren't looking at the bright side. . .
Sooner or later these guys will be so busy giving everyone the finger that they won't see those R-o-c-k-s!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Depressing Sight....

I think allot has to do with the speed law, Bass fisherman probably think it was Salmon/Trout people that pushed for it, so now we are the bad guys.

John S.