Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunapee

Did up Sunapee yesterday for the first time in a couple weeks. water temp. hung around 50. Caught 2 blue backs, Both roughly around 2-2.5....Lost a beautiful tail walker running around 5lbs. Nice looking fish to be tail walking on a flat surface.
Did talk to a couple from the site that had slipped into Sunapee for the day also. Heard of yet another big laker taken in Georges Mills over 10lbs.
Operation on Tuesday, hope to be on the lake from Thursday on.....Pre -fish for the derby...

Popeye

Re: Sunapee

Good Luck with your operation Popeye, hope everything goes well and your back on the water soon Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!

Re: Re: Sunapee

Thanks Dave, all went great. Shoulld be on Sunapee Thursday and Winni Friday. You fishin'?

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Sunapee

Hey Popeye, Glad to hear the surgery went ok, god know's I've had enough of those dam things to last me another 20 years LOL (4 in less then 2 years UGHH) Yeah my buddy only has sundays and mondays off hopefully we will be out on sunday, God I got to get my own boat, then i could fish on fri, and sat, LOL he would let me use the boat but his is kind of immpossible to try and do it by yourself Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!! P.S. Don't over do it and screw up your operation or other leg like i did 2yrs ago, Take it slow and easy You don't want to end up like me and hardly get in any fishing for almost 2 years now do you?