Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Need help skunked again.

Thanks for the help guys. It just seams that I'm doing something wrong and the only thing I can think of is my speed. I'm trolling faster than most. I really can't afford a kicker motor this year so I will have to make do. I just bought my boat last year. It is a 186 Sea Hunt with a 115 yami on her. I have a radio and will go by the handle scout. I'm trolling lead core line at various depths. The very first weekend I went out was opening weekend and landed one short and lost another. I was trolling live smelt. The next weekend I took a friend out and he caught a 20" salmon. Since then I have been out three times and haven't even had a strike. I hope to try again this weekend. I look foward to talking to all of you out there on the water. I launch out of Meridith Bay. I troll aroung goveners island and was talking with someone this morning, but did not get there handle. I put my e-mail up there so if anyone wants to send me info they can. Thanks for all your help.

Mike

Re: Re: Re: Just Joking Rinnnng!!!!! Rinnnnngggg!!!!

Hey there John, Travis is a big boy he know's I'm just joshing him LOL We've all done it it's just kinda funny how there was all of you waiting for him LOL Just picking on ya Travis!!!!!!!! No meaness involved LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!

Re: Re: Re: Need help skunked again.

Oh well if ya put it that way John, I wouldn't have answered the phone either LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!