Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks to all of you

I'm very new to this sport and was very glad to find this forum. I can't thank all of you enough for helping me get started, and the information that you have passed along to me. I know now that I need to slow my boat down to get better results. I'm hooked (pardon the pun). I look foward to meeting some of you and talking to you on the water. Again I can't thank you guys enough. You are true sportsmen.

Sincerely

Mike S

Re: Thanks to all of you

Hey Mike, That's what this wonderful website is all about helping one another out, whether they be new to salmon fishing like yourself, somewhat new like myself or regular old pros like many that visit the board. Glad to see you enjoy the website and all the advice you are getting Don't worry you'll be catching them sooner then you may think Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!! P.S. Hopefully youll get addicted to this site like i have!!!!!!!! I was gone this past weekend for 2 days and almost died without my FISHLAKEWINNI.COM LOL Def. time to buy a travel laptop to bring with me LOL