Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Curve Ball

Those pixie spoons work good for jigging lakers on a slow summer afternoon when they stack up in different locations.The gold ones with the orange insert work best for me,and when you get a laker in the summer jigging, they usually go right back down on release,when trolling for them in summer they usually require a while to revive.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Curve Ball

Good to know... I knew I kept those things for a reason. I've got plenty of those orange and gold ones, too. I have them in both sizes, which size seems to be better? Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Curve Ball

Don't matter,I use larger size,wife uses medium size,good on calm days,when you tire of the motor running,or nappy time,before the afternoon troll.

Re: Re: Curve Ball

Same here on the Harry lure. Maybe if you use it "consistantly", eventually, you'd foul hook something!!& That's what they call 'action'? It just wobbles a bit...never had a hit on it. Then again, maybe someday I'll need a curved hunk of metal for some boat project and it will finally be useful!

Take my Harry lure...please!

Gary

Re: Re: Re: Curve Ball

you have to go real fast with them to get the action maybe about 3.5 mph i think but it has been a long time since i teid one on.