Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Hey TankDriver

Spending it's very easy and simple, I've taught many people the art, making it however can be a challenge at times.

Speaking of "making money", I'm outta here, I do work now and then even though everyone thinks I'm retired. Like I said before, semi-retirement is more than I can take, I'll never go all the way and have no free time at all.

I talked with Popeye his knee surgery went very good, he'll be recuperating later this week on the pond if he can pass a drug test.

John S.

Re: Hey TankDriver

Hey Slipknot,

Sorry about the delay. Yes, I do plan to stop by, my girlfriend's dog had to have a complete "girl" exam at the Vets yesterday, which coupled with the lousy weather delayed our coming up to the lake.
Thanks again for the loaner. I'll be by either tommorrow afternoon (on my way up) or Friday PM (on my way home.) If you need to use the bag, I can do this another time. Don't put your fishin' on hold for this, OK? (Priorities!)

All the Best,

Gary

Re: Re: Hey TankDriver

Tank Driver... no problem, I don't use them anyways...
They'll be there whenever you come up.

John... LOL... so do I have you confused or what???
About half the time I'm on this site its from my laptop... I take it with me in the truck quite often. Its amazing how many places you can get wireless connection... seems like a lot of people don't make their wireless units "secure" or "encrypted" and I can just about find signal in any neighborhood... good for me, but a potential problem for them if someone wanted to hack their system.
I normally check emails and stuff at breaks or while waiting to meet clients and such. Keeps me from getting bored.
Matter of fact, right now I'm at a house the next street over from mine and was able to log into my home wireless network. Good thing mine is encrypted... amazing how far a signal will go.
Take care and catch tons of fish.