Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Here's a taste, I'll post more tomorrow when i recover!!!

Here is my master angler in training, Mac. Many of you have seen him in my pics before. Well, he connected with his first king yesterday, a 22 Lb. Bruiser that ran over 500 feet of line in one shot. we had to spin the boat and chace him down because we could see the end of the spool!!! 7 1/2 foot medium light rod and a single spoon got it done in about 25 minutes this fish meant business!!!

Plenty more to come tomorrow. Good Night. I am sure i will wake myself up all through the night having dreams about the rods popping. I have jumped out onto the floor more times than i can count and it usually hurts. Anybody else have these "problems" after 3 days of the winni derby and no sleep at all i usually don't sleep the next 2 nights after. Maybe this is salmonitis i should see a doctor?

Re: Here's a taste, I'll post more tomorrow when i recover!!!

I knew I should have hid in your back seat... hehehe.
That's a nice fish! Now I won't be able to sleep either, waiting to see/hear the rest of the story. Looking forward to your post. Apparently the new YoAdrien is a "FISHING MACHINE"... what else did we expect???