Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: the story

A great way to christin that boat! God I wish I was out there. That is some fishing. I haven't been out there for 3 years but looks like time to go back. Maybe we could get a group of 3 boats to go sometime. When you were in Osewgo I bet you thought about throwing the banana's overboard!

Re: Re: the story

I am always up for some kind of group outing. I go a lot and know most of the places to eat and sleep and launch, let me know what you are thinking. Know a few charter captains and usually get reel good reports.

Hey Adrien, WOW!!!!!!! The final project is now complete and baptized LOL It looks awesome you've got a beautiful boat there. Glad to hear you guy's had a great trip and as usual the fish are Awesome!!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!!!!!! P.S. Ill bet it's nice to know that all that hard work you put into her paid off!!!!!!!!!!!! She is Immaculate!!!!!!!!

Nice boat and it looks even better with the king of all salmon aboard!!

Re: Re: Re: the story

You know, Proline has an awesome idea there. That would be a very fun experience to get some guys from the board together to drive out there and do some fishing. Splitting the cost of gas would be nice... OK, I have room for 4 in my truck and boat... when we going??? Can we go right now... huh, huh, huh???

ROOOOAAAADDD TRIIIIPPPP!!!! YEEHAWWWW! HEHE...

Re: Re: Re: Re: the story

Gas only cost $205 each way!!!!!!!!
What a deal!!!!!!!!
I will put out the word next time i go, problem is it is usually a last minute decision.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: the story

Adrien,
If you invite me and I can make the trip, I'll pay for all the fuel---truck and boat.

ken g

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: the story

consider yourself on the list. it was so spur of the moment we just packed up and went. i will go back in the next few weeks.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: the story

THANKS! I'LL STOP BY SOON.

KEN G

Re: Re: Re: Re: the story

Slipknot, Count me in if ya need an extra guy I willing to pay my fare share!!!!!!! Gas,food,hotel, You name it Im in Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!!

Hey Adrien, Lena and I leave tommorrow night for Olcott, the boys from Vermont just got up there today. As you said they heard the fishing has been good. Hopefully it continues for the next few days, we are trying our luck at the Spring LOC. We will be after the Kings and Lakers, anything else hooks up will be a benifit. WE will Let you know how we make out when we come back, or you'll hear Lena scream if we hook up on a board fish. Roland

There have been no fish in olcott for a few days the east wind that killed the brown fishing in oswego blew the warm pocket in front of olcott (18 mile creek) down to around 4 mile creek and as far as the bar. all the olcott boats were making the trip to between 4 mile and the bar and with the price of gas the way it is there is no way they are making a 14-18 mile run for fun. Maybe they will show back up in olcott soon as the wind changed back from the west yesterday. Ryan Bonner is there right now too he arrived as i left and he has caught some nice fish too.

I hope you guys have a great time there and get some monsters. This class of kings seems to be a few pounds bigger that usual making for some reel exciting fishing.

Best of luck to you guys i hope you slam some reel pigs!!!!!!!!!!