Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A65 for sale Fishfinder and GPS combo System pack

MSRP $2049
GPS - Fishfinder system pack all ready to go $1250
used once.
Unit, GPS Antenna, transducer, dsm25 digital sounder module, all cables, mount, and cover.
I'm going back to lowrance and getting the LCX111cHD
I can't handle all the changes from Lowrance and i don't want to take the time to learn it.
Comes with silver navionics chip of north america.

Re: A65 for sale Fishfinder and GPS combo System pack

That is a Raymarine unit model A65

Re: Re: A65 for sale Fishfinder and GPS combo System pack

I told you this was a big change. You have even less patience than I do!! Are you sure you don't want to give this some time. I think if you look at the entire package (service, quality & convience)you will not be disappointed. I have the C series and was talking to you at Paugus in March. I have since spent considerable (ALOT!!!)of time reading and fooling with my system. I was going to do the same thing you are thinking about (or Hummingbirds new 975) but decided to stick with it and I am not sorry I did so. Just my 2 cents worth

By the way nice fish from the big lakes !! Some day I will venture that way.

Good Luck,Mike

Re: Re: Re: A65 for sale Fishfinder and GPS combo System pack

New boat and new to the Lake. I need a combo fishfinder / gps for my 21’ boat and am considering the Lowrance and the Raymarine A65. It will be primarily used on the Lake.

What about Bizer vs Navionics? Which one will help me learn the Lake better?

Is the price difference worth it for the Raymarine?

Re: Re: Re: Re: A65 for sale Fishfinder and GPS combo System pack

Both are really good i am so used to lowrance system operation that the switch to raymarine has me going goofy. It is a very good unit and you can't go wrong with either. I am planning on getting a Lowrance that costs more than the Raymarine A65. In my opinion the Raymarine fishfinder High Definition digital fish imaging gives a better picturethan anything else out there but i think the lowrance GPS / chartplotter is easier to use (at least for me) probably because i am used to it. The new Navionics paper chart of winni is AWESOME!