Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: friday at winni

Was out from 5:45 to 2 today myself, very slow but better then working by about 1000% or so. One short and one fatty 21 1/2, lots of fun and one heck of a beautiful day!! Down rigger at 24 and a few colors of leadcore for the short.

Re: Re: friday at winni

Well, you guys did allot better than we did. Fished black point and the east side of rattlesnake and welchs from 5:30 am to 9:00 am. Got 1 shorty about 6:30, 2 colors on an ugly orange top gun. Spoke with Coolwater around 8:30, not sure how he finished up but he was off to a slow start too. Hitting a trout pond tomorrow and taking another charter with Travis next Sunday. Maybe my luck will chage!
Bob

Re: Re: Re: friday at winni

We had a very rough start only boating one small Salmon and a Laker. Than we got into them and managed to boat a few more a couple of beauties tail walking right at the boat!!! We found that the fished moved deeper 22-24' our best lures were the Gold Orange Top Gun and the Cool Water Top Gun also caught some on the Rangley DB...

Be on the pond Sunday...

Great talking to all of you on the pond today it makes fishing a bunch of fun.

Cool Water <((--'<

Re: Re: Re: Re: friday at winni

Should have proof read that... fish not fished.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: friday at winni

The RFP's (retired fishing partners) had a fun day. Had three boats out there and got together in afternoon for a lunch at Giuseppe's. Caught a few fish and had some laughs. The "Peggy C" managed to land all the popular species. 4 Salmon, 1 Laker and 1 Rainbow. Had Cal (Whitecap) and John Sampson on my boat. Maybe the other boats will give a report.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: friday at winni

RFP's did have a good day. See also White caps report above. Grey ghost and I fished with some success in the lower part of meredith bay and opposite weirs. caught a couple early at about 12 feet on green DB and orange DB. I think white cap's were on a fly. we caught a couple more at about 25 feet ( thanks travis for helping us with the depth ) a little later on. laker on the pumpkin head gun and salmon on an orange black DB. some were on the riggers and a couple on leadcore off the boards. Gus ( grey ghost ) was a great captain.

good lunch at giussepe's