Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunapee Crew

I hope to be on Sunapee Sat. p.m. till dark +/-. If I can get Uncle Bobby going. Being hes a card carring member of the AARP he don't move to fast but I try to get him on the water now and then. On the way up I'll have to stop so he can get a bag of chew. I did tell him no beer till we get back home. If its known that bananas make fish hide! Thats nothing to what a qt. of Blacklable, does. I'm surprized the EPA or the DES has'nt put him in jail for having that stuff close to the water. I'll be in a Princecraft blue & white 70hp e-rude. Somewhere on the water. Channel 12 say Hi! Also I just had a impella put in. I notice some drops of water seeping out the bottom. Will that seal itself, or should I take it back and have the marina look at it?? w-fat

Re: Sunapee Crew

wow blacklabel n bannanas huh

most of stuck working dockside sat - whip might be out around hedgehog .

stop by the docks at burkehaven for a report , or a look at that drip . leaks at the impeller are bad and probably wont get better - see if the screws are tight and keep an eye on it - sucking in air would also be bad (assuming its a block mounted fresh water pump)

Rick

Re: Re: Sunapee Crew

Not sure about a Sat evening run or not. May take the time for boat work. Will be on the water Sunday ready or not. Will try the salmon thing in the am. will see if time of day is a factor? Rick and I have differnt luck. He has the luck inthe Pm ive alway done better am. same basic stuff.
Am so looking forward to the trip !!
Whipster
Ps: white and blue ugly old cuddy scow....

Re: Re: Re: Sunapee Crew

Do you Sunapee guys sell a dictionary, you all have a language all of you own up there, every now and then I have to ask Popeye for a translation.

Good luck guys,

John S.