Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Who's gonna be on the water tommorrow?

Ill make sure i give ya a shout Salty, sounds like you retired fishermen had fun the other day!!!!!!!! You gonna be over by meredith bay again? Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Who's gonna be on the water tommorrow?

I'll be out til noon or so... launching at the usual spot, may see you there... Have a safe trip down.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Who's gonna be on the water tommorrow?

will be out bright and early. channel 12&14

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who's gonna be on the water tommorrow?

We will be out in the am channel 12
Ernie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who's gonna be on the water tommorrow?

we'll be out tommorrow at 5:00 am till noon on channel 12. around saunders bay. "reel it in "

Saunders or Sanders

OK you long time natives of Winni is it Sanders (that's how the Bizer map spells it) or is it Saunders? Or is it Sanders but pronounced Saunders.
I challenged Salty yesterday on the RFP "Armada" fishing tour when he called it (and spelled it) Saunders. So I had to get the map out and show him.
So is the map correct???
Cal

Re: Saunders or Sanders

According to the following sources it is Sanders: DeLorme Street Atlas and the 1956 Dept of the Interior Geological Survey, Topo Map. Saunders must be an old Yankee pronunciation, ayah!!!

Re: Re: Saunders or Sanders

i had a roommate in college ( a new englander ) who called those jelly filled things you put in the toster "pawp tats". i think he might have said "sahnders" .

Re: Re: Re: Saunders or Sanders

I unda stan ital I's from Nuhampsta.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Saunders or Sanders

OK Cal, you win!! Must have been someone from Newhampsha. You say tomatoe, I say tomato, you say Sanders and I say Saunders.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who's gonna be on the water tommorrow?

Report on Sunday
Got a late start 7:30 in Alton bay fished near the lake end water temp was 50.1 and didn't mark many fish at all. A few bate pods and 1 lone fish at 35 ft in 50 ft of water. Landed 1 samon 20 inch on a white with red dots speedy shiner, down 20ft in 50ft of water.
Installed a new 8ft antenna this year and was able to talk with Cool Water who was fishing off Bear Island. Good distance, and it was clear as a bell, nice talking to you guys.
Ernie & Ruthie