Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Lost cell phone

yeah we are going to have to get together sooner or later. I didn't decide until really late to go. and i didn't have many phone numbers to call. send me yours so i can call in a situation like that.

Bluejacket i also lost your # Again! send it over if you don't mind.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lost cell phone

Mine is (603) 752-7521 or (603) 723-7767 LOL Call anytime Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lost cell phone

Forgot to say I'll bring some fresh Apple's LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Lost cell phone

OK I guess I deserve that, my version, not much different. I left at 3:00, saw a missed call with a "603" area code. Thinking it might be Dave from up North heading down to Winnie (as he said he would give me a call today) I called the number. The rest of the story was as Adrien described it, except after realizing my colosal mistake waking the poor guy up, I aplogized for the call and said "seeing that your up, do you want to go fishing ?". He said he couldn't make it today, but I think he just didn't want to go to Squam on Pontoon boat. Can't say I blame him, can't wait for another invite to go out on the YOAdrien..

As for the fishing it was our best day this year (so far) on Squam, see our Squam report.

Again I'm sorry buddy, I know what a horror getting a phone call in the middle of the night can be when your not expecting a call. But when I really need to reach you, I know when to call now, seriously, I'm realy sorry.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lost cell phone

I'm still laughing about it, and it isn't the pontoon on squam i actually do want to go. I really should have gone today just wasn't thinking straight at 3 am.
Don't sweat it a bit.