Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Fun Day on the Pond!

It was a fun day!! Really enjoyed chatting with everyone. Yes, the food was good! Did get a little upset when a big wake knocked over our shrimp cocktail sauce! Even managed to catch a few fish. Ended up with 5 Salmon and 3 lakers. Also had 3 or 4 long realeases. Just as we reached to dock got a call from son AJ wanting to use the boat to take Rikki and the twins out for a while. Suppose he will run 6 lines??? Got to teach those girls to fish sometime. After all they are almost 2 years old! Maybe during the derby we can sit one on each otter board.
Life is good.4mpb

Re: Re: Re: Fun Day on the Pond!

Oh, that's what happened to the code. Wondered why message wouldn't post. Had a hard day.

Re: Fun Day on the Pond!

yep had another great day out on the peggy c thanks to salty
yes the shrimp were good but iwanted to make sure my wifes first trip was an ejoyable one Which it was)
for her and I
but once again id like to thank salty (as well as all of you here on the message board)
for teaching each one of my family how to catch fish
AJ you are a lucky guy to have a dad like him
tight lines all
Dan

Thank's Dan.

It was a great day on the lake yesterday. I finally learned that there ARE salmon in this lake!! Cool Water and Still Fishing, you were gracious hosts. Learned a few things we can do to catch things other than bass.
Bob, you never mentioned to Travis all those other fish we caught when he went to take a nap? LOL

Take care and Thanks again!!

I suppose Travis took you to the "secret place" and showed you the "secret technique", that are no secret anymore.

You have to book a charter with Cool Water to find out the answer to this, or go out with Salty. But you better be quick as the "secret place" (soon to be shown on Navionics) dries upo soon.

Only joking, we all know there are no secrets in fishing.

John S.

I think the secret is to be in the right place at the right time, and have some fish that are hungry!

Bakerman

YOU MEAN LIKE A SECRET TAPE JOB ON A DB LOL????

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fun Day on the Pond!

We caught three fish on that one!!

I second everything bakerman says, it was one of the best times I've had fishing! I don't expect to see a marked decrease in the number of Salmon in the lake quite yet but at least we have a game plan, lol. I would also like to thank Colin for being so helpful and willing to share some of his extensive knowledge of fishing the lake and fishing in general. I have been fishing since I could walk and know enough to know that every body of water is different and people have many different approaches to success. Thanks for the opportunity to fish with you guys, you are both fun and professional and very worthwhile.