Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Just did some Practicing for the Derby LOL!!!

Travis doesn't know how lucky he is, I sometimes give him an early morning call on my way to tjhe Lake when I know he's going out fishing. But today, I figured waking up one guy in the middle of the night was enough. I put the phone away and didn't use it again until "Dave from up north" called us. Thanks for the call pal, sorry you didn't get any Salmon.

What are you doing wrong ??????? If Salty and Slipnot and Dan's wife can catch fish, so should you.

See if Salty will take you out on a Charter, but for best results eat some Baked Beans the night before, I did it when I went out with him Friday. He kept using his smelly stuff on the spoons, but the only time we caught fish was when I used my smelly stuff and, I don't put it on the spoons, I just saturated the air with it now and then and bang "fish on" everytime.

Hope you have a great Derby, your working hard, the breaks will come.

John S.

Re: Re: Just did some Practicing for the Derby LOL!!!

Hey John, LOL up here in the north country we eat what they call Beanhole Beans ever had those? Absulutly unbelievable!!!!!!!!! Salty did mention that I'll have to go out with him sometime, Needless to say it would be my pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!! P.S. the Big One is waiting for me for the Derby LOL

Re: Re: Just did some Practicing for the Derby LOL!!!

John,
Travis didn't have to show us the "secret places" The secret is in the "smelly bait" you use!

I'll make sure I eat plenty of beans the nite before the derby. Wont my 2 fishing buddies be surprised at all the fish we will be catching!!!

Bakerman