Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Tip of the day for newbies and perhaps some seasoned guys as well..

I've recomended it many times here as well as many other people have recomended it.

It's not a "Coolwater" marketting ploy by any of us, he's really good and one I have used several times. There are as several other excelent guides on the pond, two that I know of Jason at Paugus Bay Sports
and Matty of "Hooked on Salmon"

Bottom line, "book a charter", these guys are out on the Lake all the time and are "in the know", well spent money and not expensive at all by comparison to what you will get out of it.

John S.

Re: Tip of the day for newbies and perhaps some seasoned guys as well..

I'll second that.....When I bought a boat late last summer, one of the first things I did was schedule a trip with Travis on board the "Coolwater". I had a great morning, caught some fish (including a foul hooked 3 or 4 lb lake trout that acted like a 15lb fish......that had Travis and I pretty excited!!!!) and learned more in one morning than I would have in two years of trying on my own. Just think of the cost of unused equipment,lures and wasted fuel that you will not buy after taking a trip with one of the lakes "Master Anglers". Plus, its a great time. Thanks again to Travis for the trip and the forum, I give them both credit with I come home with fish. Tight lines to all.