Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
real men dont use canvis??? cool water & salty quite the pair!!!!

Sunday afternoon we started in center harbor area as we allways go up to some of our good spots. we have always caught good size fish. Suddenly I noticed a nice boat [striper] in an area we fish quite a few times a year. As we turned into this [secret spot] I noticed a wellcraft Hmmmmm I wonder who this is. Well after my vhf on scan mode stopped on channel 12 I figured out it was salty and travis. Not long after this A comment was made from salty to travis asking who I was in front cool water Travis responded I do not know. after listening for a few seconds a comment was made real men do not use canvis. I had to say it but I was very comfortable inside this canvis. You guys are classic my fishing buddy and I were laughing ours butts off after salty said I was full of shrimp. Now you know who I am Charlie aboard charlies charters. Good day of fishing 4 salmon and 2 Lakers or should I say mud puppies. Noticed I did not mention the secret spot. Take care Happy fishing. Charlie

Re: real men dont use canvis??? cool water & salty quite the pair!!!!

I believe we said I was full of shrimp. Big Dan brought about a quart of them for shrimp cocktail. I told Travis we chummed up the area with shrimp. Now I know who charlies charters is. Fishing is fun isn't it!

Re: Re: real men dont use canvis??? cool water & salty quite the pair!!!!

Ok Now I know why we picked up a nice 21 inch salmon in that area. Shrimp works that well I see. Yes It is fun. We will cross trolling paths agian I am sure.

Take care Charlie