Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New to board

Are you by chance the beige colored Reinken boat with a tan top I think that has been fishing Cow/Little Bear/Chase Point area? If so how have you been doing in there. Usually a good early season spot for me but haven't done anything this year in there. Good luck. Welcome.

Re: Re: New to board

Yes on the biege reinken with the tan top that would be my Dad's boat. His radio handle is Salmoneer if you want to talk to him out there. We did very well out there the first couple weeks the ice was out. Latly it has been a bit slow. lot of one or two fish days. Saturday was terrible there one short strike. Which was better than i did fishing around sandy and long island guess it was a slow day all the way around. Thanks for the welcome everybody we are goin to be out of wednesday this week

goodluck

Glen

Re: Re: Re: New to board

Well that is comforting to hear because I couldn't even manage a strike on Saturday. Slow is an understatement...for the entire season so far. I have seen your dad fishing that area for years. Past by him in the Hole in the Wall. Nice to know who it is. I must have seen you around Sandy. That is where I fished Saturday. In a small open boat duck boat color.

Re: Re: Re: Re: New to board

Yes proline that was me out there saturday. I did see you.
There were two smaller boats, one with a planer boat mast on the bow and one without which were you? Have you fished in harrilla bay I haven't fish that much this season? We did have a very good afernoon right outside the hole in the wall on the east side a few weeks back.

take care

Glen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New to board

I was in the one without the mast. 14ft. starcraft w/9.9 Merc. Funny thing though I made a planer mast Saturday afternoon for the evening and tried it in the wind around little bear and cow. Worked great. Should have my bigger boat (Proline) in next week. Maybe we can hook up sometime. Where are you located on Land? I am at the back end of Chases Point by Camp Belknap YMCA camp.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New to board

Yes on hooking up somtime. we are on the eastside of cow island we are the 2nd camp heading south from the red one on the piont 5 cow island. I would be interested in looking at the planner board mast you built, I have not fished with planer boards up there and want to set up my boat to do that I fished today for a few hours between cow little bear and chase point nothing. Feel free to email me

Glen