Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: YO JOHN SAMPSON

You had told me how you did when we were leaving, I didn't want to repeat it. That can and does happen on Squam, but when you get em they are easy keepers.

I'm going to have someone (probably Adrien, I'll call him early tomorrow morning, post photos of the fish, the Pink and Silver DB and of course the soon to be famous "Pimp Spoon".

Let me know next time your up that way, try me on 12, if that don't work, just yell as loud as you can.

John S.

Re: Re: YO JOHN SAMPSON

THAT WAS THE PROBLEM ON SUN YOU WERE YELLING PINK AND ------ DB I COULD NOT HERE THE OTHER COLOR. TRIED EVERYTHING PINK I HAD. I DID SEE A BIGGGG SALMON FIN ME IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. SO I THROUGHT THE HOLE TACKLE BOX AT HIM BUT MISSED HIM (TRYING TO KNOCK HIM OUT SO I COULD NET HIM) IS IT THE RANGELY PINK AND SILVER AND BLACK WITH COPPER BACK. I WILL TRY IT AGAIN SOON. MAYBE SQUAM IS JUST THE OPPOSITE YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 6 BANANAS ON BOARD AT ALL TIMES OR WAS IT THE BEANS.

Re: Re: Re: YO JOHN SAMPSON

No beans, it's Hot Pink tape, both sides, but the top side has about 1/8" Silver tape strip on each edge.

I'm going to see if I can get Adrien to post some photos, but we found late last summer, Hot Pink with Silver caught allot of fish.

The Bananas, I told my son that they were supposed to be bad on a fishing boat, scent or something, that morning I saw him eating one but he was holding it with a paper napkin. Myself, I grabbed right onto one and chowed it down.

John S.