(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Squam report

Hey Laker Taker,

**** banana oil on the key board, more typos again in my last message, how do you get that **** stuff off ????

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Squam report

Hey John, Adrien says the only cure for banana oil is thirteen swipes of a black cats tail... hehe
Sounds like you're having some GREAT luck lately, huh??? Maybe you should mail me that handheld so you don't lose it? LOL
I'm creating a new checklist for my next fishing list... let me know if I missed anything...
Pink/silver db... 13 bananas... size 6 streamer tied with black cat fur... extra 8' antenna (in case I break another/sorry to whoever was driving behind me)... one big mo fo PIMP SPOON... oh, and I suppose I should get a CLUE as to how to land a fish LOL
One of these days I (as in me/owner of my boat) will get to actually land a fish on my boat! I've been letting everyone on board have the first chance at fish, figuring I didn't deserve one until they all got one... well I'm starting to regret this decision. Maybe if I go alone I'll get one??? Either that or I'll fall overboard and watch my boat as it cruises away toward 5 Mile... yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what would happen.
Geez, I just thought of something I forgot on my checklist... beans... lots of beans... oh, and jumbo shrimp. No nevermind the last one, that's only on the Peggy C!!!
It must be getting late... I'm getting weird.
Good night... and good luck.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Squam report

I think you have everything on your list.

Maybe I can get you to come to Squam with your boat, follow me around and we can check out my handheld radio and I'll show you a bit about the trecherous Lake. I'm going up tomorrow, Wednesday, I think.

I'm getting a couple of more cell phones today, actually 1 for me and 1 for my wife. I'm adding them to my Nextel account (15 phones) and getting a good deal overall, allot better than Verizon and it actually helps my busines account.

Saying goodbye to Verizon, they wanted full retail for a new phone unless I re-upped both mine and my wifes for 2 more years, no thanks.. I'll be a one phone guy for the first time in allot of years. same number I hope, 508-277-8899.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Squam report

Don't feel bad slipknot, the last couple times out it's been my buddy Rob that's caught the Salmon, I've caught the little laker and the 2 ugly smallmouths LOL Maybe i should become a "Bassman" LOL "Not" I like eating salmon to much LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!