Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thanks For Rubbing it in Guys LOL (Nice message on cell phone)

It was really a slow day Dave, don't feel bad you couldn't make it today, you didn't miss anything.

How's your Sunapee English, I hear your going out on a Sunapee sunset fishing trip tomorrow night, these guys have somne fishing terms never before heard, except maybe in Berlin, NH.

Seriously, it's really too bad you couln't make it today, but first things first, maybe another time and my invite to fish on Squam is still open.

John S.

Re: Re: Thanks For Rubbing it in Guys LOL (Nice message on cell phone)

Yeah Dave you didn't miss much well except for the 18 fish we boated but who's counting? Every fish today was nuts they all jumped a number of times it was cool. Also forgot to mention we did not catch one short fish all were keeper sized and we let all of them go except for the big rainbow because he fought himself to death he wouldn't recover. But yeah you didn't miss much!

Re: Re: Re: Thanks For Rubbing it in Guys LOL (Nice message on cell phone)

What John and Adrien forgot to mention... you didn't miss any good company or laughter either... ohhh who am I kidding... you missed THE BEST of company and hours of good times...Sorry. But how was school??? LOL
I'm sending you an email too so don't forget to check for it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: School's done for the Summer now I won't be missing any more invites LOL

Schools done for the summer i def. won't be missing any more invites now i gurantee that LOL I was playing with dirt for my test and all i could think about was Huge Salmons LOL especially when the dirt was wet and slimy LOL Glad ya guys had fun and it actually made my day to get that message from you guys, Next Time i will be there FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!! John Any time you want an extra guy to go with ya Leave me an Email and I WILL BE THERE I drooling thinking of those Big Squam Salmon and seeing the PIMP SPOON in person LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!