Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: What a day!

I'm calling my brother in Hollywood, I think we're on to something here---a fishing sitcom -or even better--an adventure thriller series with real actors! I can see it now--"ADRIEN'S ACES AND THE CHANNEL OF DEATH"!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What a day!

Now we're talking... sign me up... I hate this carpentry stuff anyways... LOL

What's wrong with the cast we had today, who needs real actors, well maybe a few. Adrien wants Paris Hilton to have a good role when she gets back from Sunapee ????????

Seriously, I apologize for all our goofing off the past hour or so, but as you can see, we had a great time and are reluctant to let it end.

We all agreed on one thing at one point today, without this great web site, this foursome never would have got "hooked up" together to fish Winni or any other Lake, Thanks Trav and AJ, from all of us..

Too bad Dave couldn't make it, but you really didn't miss much Dave.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks John Rub it in a Little more!

Gee John Can you rub it in a little more LOL want me to cut myself so you can put some salt in it LOL Glad to hear you guys had a good time, Wait till Adrien get me and you on the boat after we both eat Homemade Beans LOL Next Time i WILL BE THERE no matter What LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!!

Re: Re: Re: What a day!

Come on Craig, did you or anyone ever see a Rainbow like that come out of Winni, it had to be a Steelehead. All I can say is yu guys are lucky I don't fish any of the Derbies, but I'm considerng a few invitations for this yeas Derby ???

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: What a day!

Yeah... you better consider my offer SalmonOff (or should I call you Concerned Citizen)... No doubt that was a steelie! Haha

One last note on todays trip.

My new hand held radio, after a customer call to West Marine, worked super. After confirming we were on the same frequency. Kenny G. heard me all the way from the fishing platform on the YOAdrien to the helm. No farther radio checks were possible, hardly any other boats out there today, with or without radios. What did Adrien know, that they didn't, hmmmm ????

Goodnight all, I'm beat, Adrien woke me up at 2:30 this morning to go fishing, pay back in this case was not a ******

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What a day!

Awesome all, sounds like a day with a thousand memories.

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What a day!

Hey John, if ya fish the Derby with Craig we def. all have to get together and go out for supper and shoot the perveable bull____ Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!