Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fishing with the Sunapee Guys!!!!!!!!

Met Rick and Fisherman John at their cabin around 1:45 and set out just around 2:15, we ended up with 3 small salmon and they let me real in a Nice 3 year old female 21 1/2" She's gonna taste real good in my pan tommorrow for supper LOL I learnt a few tricks from these guys and even though the weather was pretty wet and crappy this afternoon it was nice to see these guys as i haven't seen them since i pulled their moose out last fall, I also got to meet Rick and John's friend Mike Nice guy just like them, even though we didn't "Slam" them i still had a blast, i even caught and seen my very first White Perch which Rick and John said was on of the biggest they had seen, Crappy Weather Wind Howling But i still had alot of fun and was real glad i made the trip to go fishing with them, Thanks A Million Guys i had a blast (Even though my A__ was wet the entire ride home LOL) Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!!! Looking forward to fishing with you guys again on your lake Maybe they'll let me catch a 20# laker LOL

Re: Fishing with the Sunapee Guys!!!!!!!!

I snuck into Sunapee yesterday afternoon, did up 4, 2 lakers and 2 salmon, one of the lakers was 8 inches long, must have been a native?

Popeye

I didn't hear any mention of Paris Hilton in your fishing report, did Rick leave her home or did she move on ????

I'm heading up to the Lake pretty soon, not sure if I'll get out, have to meet a cable TV guy there bewteen 1:00 and 3:00. We are al loaded up and ready for fishing, if not later this aftetrnoon, maybe in the morning. I'm hoping this is one of those times, like allways, the weatherman is wrong, at least for a few hours ????

By the way Dave and others, my NEW cell phone has the same number 508-277-8899 and it's a Nextel so if anyone wants the Nextel code it's 180*11*5073

John S.

Sounds like you had fun Dave.....you should have kept the white perch for the fry pan as they are the best!
AKA White Perch Assasin.

Re: Re: I've never cooked one!!

I've never cooked one and i wasn't sure if they were like yellow perch and only good to eat in the winter? But it sure was a huge one!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!

Re: Re: Re: I've never cooked one!!

Dave... Guess I should have told you that I am Cider on the board!

I'll email you that fin clip file we talked about tomorrow afternoon.

Good to meet you and good luck derby weekend!!

Mike