Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Fishing on Aziscohos Lake in Maine!!!!

Hey Everyone, We decided to head up to Maine today and fish one of the closer to home stomping grounds. Windy today but Sunny as could be not a single drop of Rain, We ended up cathing 4 Salmon with the biggest around 17" and 3 small (between 8" - 14"), also got 2 brookies, one just under 16" Was awesome to see my little girl reeling in the 16" brookie she had a smile from Ear to Ear ("PRICELESS") and she also caught a 12" Salmon that walked on the water for her she got a kick out of that, I beleive I've created a monster here LOL but that's fine with me as i Love having her with us Quality time with me and Her, Mom gave us the ok to go fishing as she had to work till 3 this afternoon. Looking forward to the Derby and talking with all of you that are participating Remember a bunch of us are going to get together at the Canoe Rest. in Ctr. Harbor Thursday evening and eat supper have a few drinks and shoot the perveable S__T, Make it if you can the more the merrier!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. Hey John Sampson your message you left on my machine was all scratchy in spots How did you do on Squam Today?????????

Re: Sunday Fishing on Aziscohos Lake in Maine!!!!

Had a good day, see our report, sounds like you had a great day too, that's a good Lake, huge Brookies..

John S.

Re: Re: Sunday Fishing on Aziscohos Lake in Maine!!!!

It was kind of sporadic (one of those big college words LOL) couple here, couple there but overall not a bad day, it's a tough lake to fish as there are only a few Deep holes and some place where it's only 4' deep so ya have to be right on the ball or else the lake can be very unforgiven sort of like squam from what ive read, So ya gonna do the derby with slipknot? Talk soon Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Sunday Fishing on Aziscohos Lake in Maine!!!!

Sounds like you had a great day... good for you, Dave. That little girl of yours must be "Daddy's" girl???
We're not so sure about the derby at this point. Might just fish for fun this weekend. Have friends that want to go, but only for a day... none have the time for three days of fishing, so a $40 ticket isn't sensible. I'd rather pass up fishing the derby myself, so I can take these guys out. So, unless their schedules change, we may be out but without derby tickets. Hoping John can join us for a while... we'll see.
I do hope to make it to the Canoe Thursday to meet up with you guys. I don't see why I wouldn't make it.
See ya later. Craig