Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sunday Fishing on Aziscohos Lake in Maine!!!!

Had a good day, see our report, sounds like you had a great day too, that's a good Lake, huge Brookies..

John S.

Re: Re: Sunday Fishing on Aziscohos Lake in Maine!!!!

It was kind of sporadic (one of those big college words LOL) couple here, couple there but overall not a bad day, it's a tough lake to fish as there are only a few Deep holes and some place where it's only 4' deep so ya have to be right on the ball or else the lake can be very unforgiven sort of like squam from what ive read, So ya gonna do the derby with slipknot? Talk soon Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Sunday Fishing on Aziscohos Lake in Maine!!!!

Sounds like you had a great day... good for you, Dave. That little girl of yours must be "Daddy's" girl???
We're not so sure about the derby at this point. Might just fish for fun this weekend. Have friends that want to go, but only for a day... none have the time for three days of fishing, so a $40 ticket isn't sensible. I'd rather pass up fishing the derby myself, so I can take these guys out. So, unless their schedules change, we may be out but without derby tickets. Hoping John can join us for a while... we'll see.
I do hope to make it to the Canoe Thursday to meet up with you guys. I don't see why I wouldn't make it.
See ya later. Craig