Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fishing today

I think there are wedding bells in the near future for Trav, snuggling late is getting to be a habit for him. But everyone is entitled to one mistake, only kidding, I tell that to everyone that's getting married.

John S.

Re: Fishing today

Hey Yo,
Nice detailed report. What is the "wonderbread" im assumming red white and blue dots? but what lure and also share any info on the kenny g? custom?
Whipster

Re: Re: Fishing today

Alright i'll spill

Kenny G black and purple front with a white back needlefish

Wonderbread white front with multi colored spots and a silverback fishlander size 0

Monica Lewinsky Lovely purple front accenting a set of rouge lips and a certain spotty stain, milk i think? with a silverback.

Good luck in the derby everyone. Also the rain has dropped the water temp a few degrees pay attention to those warm pockets, like a salmon jacuzzi !!!

Re: Re: Re: Fishing today

Wow you guys are mean... Not even a mention of why I was eally late....

Cool Water

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fishing today

Allright, only teasing you but le's hear it, can't be the alarm clock as you punched that out allready.

It's Adrien and Salty that are real mean.

John S.

wasn't it some crap about a flooded road or detour? i didn't pay much attention anyways.

What size needlefish, I know I was there, but I forgot ????

I'm making a whole school of themn to drag behind my boat.

John S.

Do you need Bill Clinton's DNA to make the Monica Lewinsky really effective?

How about some pictures of these secret lures after you have won the derby.I love the names of them.I hope Monica produces,but she always has.Sorry Willy!!