Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wanna a Good Laugh? Read This!!!!!!!

Let's hope you got all your bad luck out of your system, from one Frenchman to another, be more carefull.

John S.

Re: Re: Wanna a Good Laugh? Read This!!!!!!!

Hey John, Yeah it def. was my own stupidity that's for sure LOL At least the water wasn't as cold as Winni it was 68 degrees almost like summer up here LOL I think I got rid of all my bad luck now LOL I should be all set for the Derby. The best part was the few people that were there Looking at me like i was crazy, I couldn't stop laughing at myself LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!!!!! P.S. Guess I'm gonna have to get me a pontoon boat pretty hard to flip those over LOL

Re: Re: Re: Wanna a Good Laugh? Read This!!!!!!!

Dave your a good man to admit to some thing like that. Shows your dedicated to the fishing!
Whip
Have a great time derby week end
Whipster

Re: Wanna a Good Laugh? Read This!!!!!!!

Dave, trying to follow my example? (That's what I did a few days after ice out, but had my kicker in my lap and the water was COLD!!)

I'll be fishing with a friend from my East Bear Island cottage.

Good luck in the derby!

Tight lines,

Hal

Re: Re: Wanna a Good Laugh? Read This!!!!!!!

Laughing like crazy, I figured i would follow your example, who better then a Great Fisherman like yourself I can def. see where your coming from as far as the kicker in your arms, my battery was pretty heavy too LOL Take Care God Bless and Good Luck in the Derby to you too Will be monitoring ch12 on the radio faithfully if you have a radio if not look for a red/white citation and give me a Wave Take Care Hal Haven't seen you on the board in quite some time!!!!!!! Tight Lines Dave!!! Thank god the water was a little warmer then when you fell in though BRRRRRRRRR