Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great Talking to Each and Every One of You!!!!!!!!!!

Well all in all Me and my Buddy Rob didn't catch a whole heck of a lot of fish, (Skunked on Fri UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH) but we still had a Great Time, Got to talk to quite a few of you on the Radio, and was great to see those who were able to make it too the Canoe on thursday evening. Bob, Travis, Salty, Adrien, (Adrien's Bro), Laker Taker, John Sampson, Slipknot, Trav's Girlfriend (Stop picking on him for not waking up You wouldn't have either LOL) Dan (Mr. Jumbo Shrimp LOL), the guys from the Slammin Salmon (Sorry forgot your names), and anyone else i may have forgotten it was "Great" too see and talk to each one of you. And Mark my words I will Make it on Adrien's boat next time he invites me, I've got a piece of Duct Tape holding the phone to my Ear LOL and i almost forgot "Bakerman" Those doughnuts were Awesome!!!!!!! Were can i buy those? best jelly doughnut I've ever eaten LOL Didn't catch any winners but still had fun talking to some Great Friends Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave
P.S. Winter project for me too start thinking about? Painting naked Salmon on Bottom of the Boat, seems to work for some LOL, or get a Scuba outfit LOL

Re: Great Talking to Each and Every One of You!!!!!!!!!!

HI DAVE HOPEFULLY YOU MADE A MISTAKE AND THEIR ARE NOT 2 OF US NAMED LAKER TAKER. THE POND JUST AIN'T BIG ENOUGH LOL BECAUSE I WASN'T AT THE CANOE THRUSDAY NIGHT.HOPEFULLY YOU HAD TO MUCH TO DRINK OR MAYBE DERBY FEVER LOL

Re: Great Talking to Each and Every One of You!!!!!!!!!!

HI DAVE HOPEFULLY YOU MADE A MISTAKE AND THERE ARE NOT 2 OF US NAMED LAKER TAKER. THE POND JUST AIN'T BIG ENOUGH LOL MAYBE YOU HAD TO MUCH TO DRINK OR DERBY FEVER LOL BECUASE I WASN'T AT THE CANOE THURSDAY NIGHT UNLESS ADRIEN'S BROTHER'S NAME IS LAKER TAKER THEN WE WILL HAVE TO DUAL IT OUT LOL FOR THE TITLE.

Re: Re: Great Talking to Each and Every One of You!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that must have been my mistake LOL Cause god know's i def. had Derby FEVER LOL first time I've been in 2 years UGHHHHHHHHH but at least i was walking WOOO HOOOO and had fun just the same Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!

Re: Re: Re: Great Talking to Each and Every One of You!!!!!!!!!!

I met a Lake Taker at the canoe, I meet them everywhere, at cash registers, boat ramps, etc. LOL.

I have a hand held radio now for next time you visit Squam.

We caugh a Salmon deep Sunday too, but the waters still pretty cold for them to be that deep don't ya think ????

John S.