Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Derby/Friends and some results

I see some people giving Cool Water and Still Fishin thier condolences even though they don't know what the loss was out of respect for these two fine gentleman..

Bob Williams (Still Fishin) mother, early 70's died Saturday, of an anurism I believe. A frightening experience for Trav's mom and girl friend who tried to revieve her. Perhaps a God send to take this poor women quickly this way, but a terrible loss and shock to the family and friends.

I hope I'm not out of line giving this information but Travis called me at 5:00 AM Sunday and gave me the horrible news, so I'm pretty sure what I'm reporting is pretty accurate.

I'm not too good with words at times like this but Bob and Travis, I am truly sorry for your loss.

Respectfully,

John S.

Re: Derby/Friends and some results

John,
Appreciate the "heads up".

Bob and Travis,
Our deepest sympathies on the loss of your Mom / Grandmother. God bless!
Bob and Nancy

Re: Re: Derby/Friends and some results

Travis and Bob... If there is anything that I can possibly do to help out during this trying time just call me. Please do not hesitate. Trav you have both my numbers, call anytime. Craig

Re: Re: Re: Derby/Friends and some results

Same Here Travis, 752-7521 723-7767 if ya need anything at all!!!!!!!!, Take Care And God Bless You All Dave!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Derby/Friends and some results

I sincerely appreciate your thoughts and prayers!! You folks on this board are awesome and folks that don't do what we do are have no idea of the sense of "family" that we enjoy. They are the losers and we are lucky to have had family and or friends that took the time to introduce us to the outdoors!
I will never forget your kind words!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Derby/Friends and some results

Trav and Bob, So sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

Brad W.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Derby/Friends and some results

Your in our thoughts and prayers.

Charlie and family.......

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Derby/Friends and some results

Sorry to hear of your loss Travis/Bob, from my family to yours.

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Derby/Friends and some results

Thank you everyone...

You are all just plain great people that my father and I are lucky to know.

Trav

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Derby/Friends and some results

Sorry: To hear about, your loss. Chris Flagg aka w-fat