Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
11 pound Laker caught on the YOAdrien

Not sure anyone reported the winning Laker and I know AJ is planning an interview, etc, but for now, the winning 11 pound Laker was caught by Ed (don't know his last name) a close friend, fishing with the Lavois family aboard the new YOAdrien.

Allthough Monica Lewinsky, Kenny G, a Pimp Spoon or two were on standby if needed, Adrien stuck to his guns. After a slow start for the YOAdrien, Adrien aid he was going to stick to his guns and follow his game plan for the Derby. I will let the reporters (or Adrien himslef) give all the details and what the winning Laker was caught on, etc. etc. it is an interesting story as you can expect..

If any boat and Captain deserves this win, it is the "YOAdrien", Captained by Adrien Lavois. Adrien's dedication to fishing, the hard work he has done restoring the new YoAdrien, etc. not to mention his dedication to this message board, all make him a most deserving winner in my book. Congratulations to the whole YOAdrien crew.

I'll sign this
John S.
"Who's Water Locked on Little Squam". (Can't get out to the big Lake due to high water at the bridge, not sure when the hell I'll get out on the Big Lake)

Re: 11 pound Laker caught on the YOAdrien

Hey John, Ill let ya borrow Flat-Bottom Flip-over if ya want LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines (When ya can LOL) Dave!!

Re: Re: 11 pound Laker caught on the YOAdrien

Congrats to YOAdrian & Crew

Give us all the Paint color please for the naked female lake trout on the bottom of the boat. lets also hear about the net man he is always left out for some reason.

Charlies charters

Re: Re: Re: 11 pound Laker caught on the YOAdrien

I hear there was no net needed... once that fish surfaced and saw his adversary, he just admitted defeat and jumped in the boat!
Can't wait to hear/read the full story of how this fish was caught and landed... I got the quick rundown this afternoon from Adrien, but I'm sure he will relive the experience for us in a style only Adrien can do...
So, lets hear it YoA...

Re: Re: Re: Re: 11 pound Laker caught on the YOAdrien

I heard he caught it trolling at .7 mph, in about 70 ft of water, using a honey dipped donut from the nite before!

**** good bait!

Congrats to the YoAdrian crew. Great looking fish.

Bakerman

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 11 pound Laker caught on the YOAdrien

That was one sweet fish, nice job. its a good thing bakerman was not your "net man". lol Also I think I may get the award for the smallest fish caught during the derby, it was a 5" bass caught on a orange DB. After a long fight we were able to boat her. Luckily for me I was able to get it back over board before the camera was ready! Although the weather was poor it was still a great time. It was nice to meet everyone at the Canoe as well. Have fun and see you on the lake. I will have the "Depends" on the water this week. Pictures to follow.