Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
controllking installed with a happy customer!!!!!!

I was able to test out the controllking this last derby on my 9.9 honda and I cannot put into words how happy I am with this unit. If you are running a kicker and you are still changing speeds by running back and forth to the tiller trust me save up the money and purchase this unit. It only cost $215.78 this also includes shipping and handling. Also they will have it to you in 2 to 3 days plus they do not want you to send a check untill you recieve it and check it out. Installation was done in no time the only thing that sucked was running the control wire from the sterring wheel to the outboard but that was due to the way my personal boat is set up!!

Call 877-688-8880 Magma MFG.

Click on links here on this site and is near the bottom if you would like to see the unit.

Charlie

Re: controllking installed with a happy customer!!!!!!

does the tiller handle vibrate alot on your honda i just bought new 8hp honda and when the handle is up it vibrates alot. also plan on buying the controllking next year so that is good to know that your happy with it. anybody else ever had any problems?

Re: Re: controllking installed with a happy customer!!!!!!

i have a 2005 honda 15 hp and My handle vibrates like a son of a beach. i hook a bungee cord around it.

I have the troll master almost the same as controllking and love it. best thing is you can route the cable where you want even with all the other wires because the honda has a voltage regulator and is the only small outboard that has one.

If someone is planning a whole set up of a new kicker and troll master or controllking be sure you buy the honda and save some trouble.

Re: Re: Re: controllking installed with a happy customer!!!!!!

Yes like adrien said use a bungee around the tiller throttle tensioner collar that is the rattle your hearing. Go to the bragging board and the 2nd pick over is my 9.9 honda with the bungee on. [look close]

Hope this helps good luck

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Re: controllking installed with a happy customer!!!!!!

Hey Charlie,

Good to talk to you last Friday. Glad to hear that your trollking works as well as mine does. I shoulda dun it years ago!

All the Best,

Gary

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: controllking installed with a happy customer!!!!!!

Same here gary thanks for your input. I am very happy with this unit.

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: controllking installed with a happy customer!!!!!!

My handle was rattling till I tighten up the handle in the up position.