Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SUNAPEE

DIDN'T FISH THE DERBY THIS YEAR FOR SEVERAL REASONS
FISHED SUNAPEE SAT WITH MY BROTHER SLIMY SCULPIN PUT IN AT STATE PARK WITCH IS THE WORST STATE LAUNCH I'VE USED ANYWAY FISHING WAS SLOW GOT 1 19" LAKER AND 1 22" SALMON SAW ALL KINDS OF(BIG) FISH STACKED IN THE 90' HOLE OUT FROM THE STATE LAUNCH BUT COULD NOT MAKE THEM BITE FISHED THE LIGHT HOUSE TO BURKHAVEN A FEW TIMES WITCH IS WHERE WE GOT BOTH FISH LAKER AT 5 COLORS AND THE SALMON AT 48'(DEEP)??? WILL BE BACK WHEN THE WATERS ARE WARMER.

Re: SUNAPEE

better than our report - fished sat am after turkyen , not a tag -bait scattered fish way down. heard another tail of the same results sunday (i wont mention any names ok whip )

that must have laker taker we passed sat am by great island ? the windblown red lund -

will target the lakers tues night - reports to follow

Rick

Re: Re: SUNAPEE

I lived in hillsboro for 5 years 1990 to 1996 and I fished sunapee the whole time . How is the west side where the white boat house is??? The sand bar extends out then drops to a laker depth.I used to kill them right along that whole side down [south]to the point that sticks out that turn hard and bingo fish on!! Then head to the east side to the green boat house and turn hard agian and bingo fish on!! I loved that lake and should make a trip to bring back some memories. I caught a rainbow 1-day at 40 feet 4.7 Lbs real weird and still have the picture.

Sunapee is a cool lake with good fishing.

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: SUNAPEE [edit from my last post]

I ment the east side where the sand bar drop is [sorry]

Re: Re: Re: Re: SUNAPEE [edit from my last post]

Hey Charlie,
If you want to get out on Sunapee It would be great to have someone in the boat who knows the lake. I live in Weare and have been up on the lake a few times but havn't fished it since I was a kid. I hope to have the boat out there next week. Also if anyone else wants to show me around the lake it would be much appreciated. My boat or yours it doesn't matter. Thanks,
Jason

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SUNAPEE [edit from my last post]

My number is 542-6362 give me a call when you come up. May be we can hook up. I've been fishng sunday am's.
Whip

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SUNAPEE [edit from my last post]

Hey Wipster,
I'll be on the pond Sunday morning myself. You got a radio?

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SUNAPEE [edit from my last post]

Yes i have a radio but im having trouble with it , no reception. Bought a new antenna and mount, still no reception. Im going to try sodering the conection to see it that helps. Ill have a walkie talkie with me on chnl 6? im in a blue and white cuddy around hedge hog most of the time. Maybe we can connect. ill be out thursday evening also i think.
no luck there last weekend.
Whip

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SUNAPEE [edit from my last post]

Maybe it's the operator LOL You have to let go of the thing a ma ging after your done talking LOL How ya been whip? Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SUNAPEE [edit from my last post]

Dave all is well here, if you ever want to come down to fish give a holla, be glad to have you come along
Whipster

Re: Re: Re: SUNAPEE

you wont recognize the lake as far as the cottages (Houses) go
the white rundown boathouse you are referring to is now fully furnished and
a huge house sits behind it .the area you are talking is laker ville for sure
it’s a tricky troll with any wind.
Whip

Re: Re: Re: Re: SUNAPEE

Thanks Whip, I will give you a call tomorrow. I can fix that antenna as well.
Jay

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

you wont recognize the lake as far as the cottages (Houses) go
the white rundown boathouse you are referring to is now fully furnished and
a huge house sits behind it .the area you are talking is laker ville for sure
it’s a tricky troll with any wind.
Whip

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SUNAPEE

Im going to a funeral tomorrrow, coolwaters gram, and still fishin's mom please leave a message and ill get back to ya if i miss the call
Whipster