Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunapee midweek reports

did a three hour troll tonight - set out with a plan: fish bottom for lakers with bait , wound up with 3 lakers 2-5 lbs, 1 barely legal salmon - all 20 down on the riggers !! go figure . bait bunched up again , must have gone over 20 pods . all fish on spoons w/ green . temps around 51 -
springs coming ?

Rick

Re: Sunapee midweek reports

Hey there Rick, LOL I hear ya when i got up to let the dogs out this morning at my house the Temp. was 35 degrees BRRRRRRRRRRR i was almost ready to go get the Ice Fishing gear back out Felt more like Fall then Spring LOL Glad to hear ya caught some fish, That big 20 pounder is waiting till i come down LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!!! P.S. I still haven't gotten my outboard back yet UGHHHHHHHHHH i should have brought it down to you in the first place UGHHHHHHHH

Re: Re: Sunapee midweek reports

Hey Rick - check yer email. Just sent ya one. I'm back online now. Been real busy the last few days with death in the family and long hours on the calibration truck over in NY.

Got a trollin' schedule for next week?? I am off until Tuesday. Chores tomorrow then headin' up to Little Diamond Friday am. Back on Monday afternoon.

Trollin' Tuesday evening????

Mike

Re: Re: Re: Sunapee midweek reports

Hey Cider, Your heading up to the Diamond? Give me a call maybe I'll take a ride up and say Hi!!!!!!!! 723-7767 Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sunapee midweek reports

Hey Dave - definitely will give you a shout. I am home doing yardwork and other chores today. Headin' up first thing tomorrow am. Hope to be there mid-morning. Have to stop at Emerson's to look at 20 gauges for the wife. That might slow us down a bit. She decided to take up bird hunting.

Anyway, staying through until sometime mid-day on Monday. Will be fishin' and camping all weekend! We are staying at sight number 5. Look for the 23 foot Jayco Kiwi or a green Old Town canoe. You know my truck I think. It was the red chevy at the cabin on Winni.

Cell: 603-477-0862

Mike

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sunapee midweek reports

Hey Cider, You should also check at L.L. Cote's over in Errol, if you ask for a discount most times they'll give you 10% off if you ask for it. I will try and make it up to say hi!!!!! Not sure but i think we're going fishing on Thompson Lake over in Maine on Sun. Been there Once but here it is good fishing in May Hopefully we can get some good one's as they're are some monster's in there. Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sunapee midweek reports

Yeah, was planning on running to Errol on Sat. between the morning and evening bites. I've bought and traded several shotguns there in the past. I usually deal with Mark. He is pretty good to deal with and really knows shotguns.

Anytime you want to stop by is fine. We fish the same routine as on Winni... Up at first light and fish for six hours. Mid-morning brunch followed by naptime... back on the water mid-afternoon until dark.

Then we have a campfire and a few frosty cold beverages! Stop by for a beer and a fish tale....

Mike