Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: LOL Donkey Dave From up North Here LOL Sat. Squam Report!!!!!!!!!

That's one comfortable boat isn't it Dave??? I couldn't help but take a half hour nap yesterday. No way I could own and fish full time from that boat... I'd sleep too much!!! LOL
By the way... it wasn't the fact that you lost the biggun that made my day... it was the fact that you had one up to the boat! That is awesome, I just wish I was there to see it. Even the 5 pounder would have been a joy to see.
It was starting to seem like I was the designated bass fisherman yesterday! I think I brought in three...? However, I did get the one laker and a mini-salmon... hehe.
Good to hear you had a great time. John is a heck of a guy! And quite fun to be around...
Have a great weekend.

Re: Re: LOL Donkey Dave From up North Here LOL Sat. Squam Report!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry You'll see pictures soon enough, John has the digital camera so you'll probably see his before mine I'm a cheap frenchman don't got's one of those yet LOL I'm heading up to Richardson Lake in Maine tommorrow to try our luck Hopefully it's just as fun as today was They have salmon in there but they also have some HUGE Lakers I'll leave a report when we get back Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Donkey Dave LOL P.S. He is a "Great" Guy to be around we had a blast!!!!!!!!!