Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fishing Report from Richardson Lake in Maine!!!!!!1

How about tuesday on winni, donkey dave?
Or are you all fished out?

Re: Fishing Report from Richardson Lake in Maine!!!!!!1

Sounds like a good time... and guess what??? I think the 14 year old reeled in a 4 pound 11 ounce fish not just 4.11 lbs. Not bad for a first salmon!!! John said the kid caught his first rainbow yesterday too... quite a day for that boy!

Re: Re: Fishing Report from Richardson Lake in Maine!!!!!!1

UHHHHHHHHH maybe Im just real tired or being real french this morning but is'nt 4.11 lbs the same as 4 lbs 11oz. ? or am i just being awfully foolish this morning? Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Fishing Report from Richardson Lake in Maine!!!!!!1

you are right dave as long as there are 100 ounces in a pound!
Oh wait there are 16 ounces in a pound.
a 4.11 lb fish is just (4 pounds and 1.7 ounces) as opposed to a fish that is (4 pounds and 11 ounces) or about (4 and 3/4 pounds). big difference. you get a mulligan cuz you are french, wait i am too now i'm all confused.

Re: Re: Re: Fishing Report from Richardson Lake in Maine!!!!!!1

Maybe you're a tired Frenchman. No, 4.11 lbs is a little more than 4 and 1/10 lbs. 4 lbs. 11 oz is 4 and 11/16 lbs. or 4.7 lbs.
Cal

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fishing Report from Richardson Lake in Maine!!!!!!1

Ohhh Adrien, you always make me laugh! So, Dave, you going tomorrow or what??? I'll be there...
Finished tiling the countertop and putting backerboard on the floor... (Wife says I'm okay to take a break) So,now its time for some fun. Headed out on the water for a couple hours with my wife, sister and her boyfriend.
See you guys in the morning.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fishing Report from Richardson Lake in Maine!!!!!!1

Guess that's another DONKEY for me LOL I told you guys i wasn't awake yet UGHHHHHHHH Stop picking on the dumb Frenchman LOL My mistake LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!!!1