Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: striper fishing

Went down to the pisquatica river yesterday. Put in at dover point what a joke tht ramp is. Thanks state of new hampshire. Anyhow no bait to be found around 2kr or any other spots around the light house, So I headed out to the isles and found Bait at anderson ledge I was at that location alone and just about everone I saw at 2kr showed up in no time for the same reason [kinda funny] I spoke to a few people and the stripers were around but in small numbers and size. Went back to the river and fished the out going tide with only 3 hook ups all fish got wrapped around lobster pots under the surface. Had to leave after about 3 hours of the tide going out so I could pull out the boat with no issues. All in All 1st time out weather was outstanding...stipers in numbers should be here very quickly!!!!!!

Charlie

Re: Re: striper fishing

I went striper fishing for the first time with Martin aka (Togue) from the board here, and we went to plum island on friday morning. We landed 20 stripers from the beach. I had a blast, my first time striper fishing..
Dan

Re: Re: Re: striper fishing

went striper fishing today at the trestle on the hampton river , caught 15 schoolies with chunked herring . great weather and not to crowded.