Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Gee Now I'm gonna get it from you guys too???????

That's it pick on the dumb french guy from up north LOL That's ok i def. deserve it after that HOG i lost on Sat. Beleive me i won't ever touch another person's DRAG again LOL oh well at least i got to see it laugh at me LOL Talk soon!!!!! Take CAre God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!!!! P.S. At least i meet the guys I'm going Fishing with on TIME!!!!!!! LOL

Sunapee this weekend

Sunday: one salmon 20.5 inch 3 lbs. 30 feet down chev chase on the rigger. 4 lakers bottom bouncing silver flutter spoon. 3 under 15 and one 19 inch.

Lake got super busy with cigarette boats twin engines you name it. With the no wake rule at winni and the other lakes, I think more people came over to Sunapee to raise hell.

Monday: a lot slower one ldr on the planner and one 21 inch laker 33 feet down on the rigger, mini gun. Floating debris everywhere felt like navigating in a land mine field. With heavy rain coming later this week it won’t get any better.

I saw Priorities out there Monday morning but I guess Rick wasn't onaboard. I tryed to converse but they didn't seem interested.

Till next time.
Charlie

Re: Sunapee this weekend

Did up the pond Sunday morning with Throbbin rods following me in his boat. Only managed 2 lake carp, 1 at 24" the other around 19" only ran smelt. Had 4 others on that we lost, 1 believed to be a blue back...All hits/fish came from 24 to 49, from hedgehog to the harbor. Lots of traffic, flat/hot/slow....

Popeye

Re: Re: Sunapee this weekend

I saw your rig parked parallel to the road blocking the only non-resident parking spots. I've been parking there for 10 years now without any problems. Fortunately I have a guess pass from a friend that lives in Sunapee or I wouldn’t have been able to park. I can’t comprehend why a fellow fisherman would park like that! Hope there was a good reason. The town will put the kibosh on parking there if people park like that.

Sorry for the bashing, but I couldn’t believe the parking job!

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Sunapee this weekend

I wasn't driving, only riding, and did not know where John parked. Obviously he didn't quite understand the explaination of how/where to park.I heard all about it from Woody in a phone call.(who was it that wanted to f-up my trailer?) When ever I come down and those 4 spots are taken I park up the road, like I have seen several others do since they stoped parking at the boat launch.Town cop (Bob Howard) has told us anywhere on the Springfield road pulled over. (for future refrence)
Yea, I been going down for 25 years and know where to park,and I too have never had a problem, and when ever I come down later in the morning with my wife and kids those 4 spots are long gone and we park further down the road. I can't believe that fellow fishermen would talk about trashing someones rig and trailer, but bring that on. Hope you can comprehend the explaination, sorry if we put you out, but purely un-intentional.

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sunapee this weekend

I don’t have any idea who said anything about your rig or trailer. I certainly would not consider anything like that. If you provided an e-mail link I would have corresponded via e-mail but you don’t. I provide mine. I was only trying to get everyone to be able to enjoy what little access we have to Sunapee. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Sunapee this weekend

The best thing about this web site is it's clean and NO BASHING WHATSOEVER is found normaly. If bashing is you (or anyone feels is needed) do it "IN PRIVATE". If no e mail address is given, something I think should be mandatory, ask the person to contact you in private.

Let's keep this web site FRIENDLY for all users..

Popeye that was a good reply, mad e your point without getting nasty, knowing you I figuerd you would let him have it both barrels, your a good man Popeye..

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sunapee this weekend

Thanks John, no bashing by me, or Charlie, he had an issue. My e-mail address has been there, must have dropped. hjfinn@bigplanet.com
or john.e.finn@usps.gov

Charlie, Woody told me that you told him about my trailer/truck..... and that my tires were gonna get slit, and some other crap.....maybe it was not you, but someone you were talking about to Woody....As he called me right up....no big deal.
Like I said, that whole road you can park on.
Good luck this weekend, I'm headed to Squam and bother John.

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sunapee this weekend

John,

I haven't talked to Woody since the Winni derby! No hard fealings here, just like to enjoy fishing and shareing info about Lake Sunapee. Until late last year I've been out fishing it for 10 or 12 years now and haven't seen but a handful of other people fishing there. It was nice to finnaly start to converse with others that started fishing there also, like Whip & Rick.

Regards,
Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sunapee this weekend

Do you use a radio?

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sunapee this weekend

Only turn it on when I'm at Winni, there's never anybody out at Sunapee. What channel do you use there 12?