Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Thank you

Yes John... the thanks go to you! I had a great time up there. I enjoyed the lake so much, I brought my wife (Becky), my sister and her boyfriend up there for a sightseeing cruise this afternoon. They enjoyed the eagles and the "limited" tour I provided.
Talked to the Fish and Game folks at the ramp and they said they had only seen one salmon come off a boat at the ramps. We saw several boats fishing, but none catching, that we could see.
Becky couldn't believe how quick the bottom jumps on that lake... being in 80 feet of water at one moment and 8 the next! Crazy! We did get a bit confused on the buoys a couple times too!?!? Seems like you're going south when you're actually going west!!! Don't think I'd want to be tooling around on that lake in the fog...
Anyways, we had fun... even jumped in the water in Sandwich Bay for a swim. Water was 66 degrees on top. Nice.
Tried the radio out and actually reached someone on Winni, near Bear Island... I was quite surprised by that!
Thanks again for the fishing Friday. Hope you have a good week back to work.

Re: Partial Squam, more w/photos, to follow !!!!

Nice fish captian......I will be floating on Squam on Saturday morning..........I'll need some hot captian to follow around. You gonna be on the pond?

Popeye