Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Skunked.....TWICE!!

Hey guys, Yeah I had a slow weekend fishing winni to. I was out on winni sunday morning at 435am on the broads with no boats in sight and the lake was like a mirror..Lots of swirls on the surface. I ran everything flies, TG, DBS, 61 Guns, NOTHIN! Had a few hits but no takers..I fished from wolfeboro neck to Tuftonboro neck to rattlesnake,moose Island, and back to wolfeboro neck..I only got one salmon 20in off moose island..
Monday I fished from 530am till 9am and did just about the same route and only got one laker..16inches.. Talked to Salmoneer on the radio and he had caught 2 salmon in the fist hour of fishing over near welch or diamond Island..on a rainbow patern speed shiner. he said he got them down 15ft or so.. I saw lots of fish but no luck on catching them.. Have I lost my MOJO?
I'm heading back out tomorrow hopefully I'll do better.. I'll be in a 15ft blue lund on ch 12..Magellon is my handle..
Dan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Skunked.....TWICE!!

I too will be out tomorrow. 17.5' Tracker Ch.12 / BioMoe

It'll only be my 2nd time out so don't know how much help I'll be.

I tried to book Travis today but naturally he's busy, maybe I'll get him next week.

Re: Re: Re: Skunked.....TWICE!!

Travis doesn't charter on wednesday's but i do.
We have teamed up our charter business's to cover more days of the week. Up until mid july i can go any day but in mid summer like july 15th - sept 30 i only go wednesdays.

Don't feel bad about the skunks right now the fish have been off for a couple days not many caught, at least anybody i have spoken with.