Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Lack of Updates & Information! Long But Please Read!

Hey there A.J., If you should need any help whatsoever give me a shout!!!!!!!! I still have the Radio list saved on my thumbdrive and if it would help you out in any way shoot me an email with all the people that want to be added and i can do that for you and it would be my pleasure as this website is like a saving grace for me and i have met many wonderful people and gained some great freindships that i hope last a lifetime, If you want me too do this send me all the names and i will get it down promptly for you!!!!!!!!! as always "GREAT JOB" Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave from up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Lack of Updates & Information! Long But Please Read!

AJ your web sight is awesome. I've been checking it out for a few years now, and am actually addicted to it on a daily basis during the spring, summer and fall. I've been fishing winni for over 45 years and love that fact that I can always learn something new by checking out your web. By the way in the past three years I've done three charters, and will continue to do them just for the unique experience. Keep up the great work, and I feel for you being the parent of twins,now 17, it will get easier.

Re: Re: Lack of Updates & Information! Long But Please Read!

Simply put.... this message board and site is AWESOME.

Re: Re: Lack of Updates & Information! Long But Please Read!

Far Echo Fisherman, that's saying a huge mouthfull, 45 years fishing Winni and "still learning" and from the message board, also taking a charter now and then to boot another super learning experience.

John S.
(Who's worried about high water conditions at Squam again ?)

Re: Re: Re: Lack of Updates & Information! Long But Please Read!

Great job! Intend to stay with the site as it goes through growing pains. w-fat

Re: Lack of Updates & Information! Long But Please Read!

Three wks ago I didn't own ANY Salmon equipment. Thanks to ALL on this board (which I visit daily), I have received advice on things too numerous to list here, that culminated in me landing my 1st Winni Salmon on Wed. Running a lil Tracker with 2 downriggers, and 2 leadcore lines by myself, was easier thanks to your help. From rods and riggers to AJ's Tackle help to Bert's Custom Tackle I thank you all and value this site so much that I'd be happy to pay a membership fee if/when it comes to that.

btw: the 1 Salmon (18") caught and released at 10:30 was 15ft down on rigger, on a Orange DB w/ black dots

Thanks again,
BioMoe