Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Deer X-ing....

Out fishing with Salty on Wednesday and had a great day. Thanks for putting us on the fish Salty. We got 10 in all. Just an FYI though, if someone could put a "Deer Crossing" sign out by Six Mile that would be helpful. There we were trolling along and a HUGE doe swam across our bow. Yes I said a deer between Six Mile and Long Island swam across our bow. Quite a site I must say. So that just goes to show, not only is the Peggy C a great fishing vessle but her Captian can put you on the deer too.

Hey Salmonitis, thanks for fixing thae board !!!

Re: Deer X-ing....

Must be a lot of deer movement on the lake right now??? Adrien said he thought Travis had seen one Tuesday... then you guys saw one Wednesday... Thursday, my friend Tony and I saw one climbing out of the water and onto Rattlesnake... Guess we'll have to start trolling acorns during hunting season!

Re: Re: Deer X-ing....

I'm already making the Acorn lures.

They come in Blaze Orange only!

(You wouldn't want to get hooked by another angler)

Re: Re: Re: Deer X-ing....

i think the deer are all suicidal this spring i have never seen as many get hit by vehicles now it sounds like they're expanding their options to boats (message to the deer; save yourself to get shot this fall it would be more useful than painting the highway)