Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunapee Wed.

Look out Sunapee crew, baseball is over! Hit the lake at 330, hot, flat, and slow to start, did the honey hole down by the beach to start, 3 lakers and one little blueback. Got into hedgehog at 630 and they were stacked up. Ended up with 8 lakers and 3 salmon, 1 laker at just over 26". All bluebacks ran around 2-2 1/2 lbs.
All on metal. 8 fish off a green 11" salmon slasher/w spook taped chevy. 2 salmon at 55 down. Big laker at 47.

Popeye

Re: Sunapee Wed.

Not sure what the hell I'm doing yet this weekend ??? May leave for the Lake this afternoon (or earlier) or not til Saturday night, how's that for having you s---together, I'll let you know.

Wife don't want to go up due to the weather, but that could be a good thing sometimes, LOL. But we have to be there Sunday afternoon anyhow as I made an appointment to look at something we are interested in.

John S.

Re: Re: Sunapee Wed.

Plan on being on the pond at 0500. I'll fish my hole if you don't go.

Popeye

Re: Sunapee Wed.

ah so you found my stack , nice pile of fish sitting there. just have to on them on the right day . workload winding down next week - we'll be back at it soon
Rick

Re: Re: Sunapee Wed.

Bait pods were down by the beach, not as many fish with them. Big laker got a ride to the boat launch before we went back in.

Popeye