Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Boating safety

I talked with them and it ends on line either Januray or February. I read the information and took the practice test and got an 85, I can't believe some of the stupid questions I got wrong.

Allot of emphasis is on channel markers, "stand on boat" or "give way boat", boat lights, what each color means, how to approach different lights observed, etc. And just like High School and College, quite a few Jap (trick) questions.

But I agree with Craig (Slipknot) it's in your best interest to take it, cheat a little or not, you have to look up the answers to get em right, so you are still learning the correct rules, etc. Having someone else take it for you is not worth disscussion.

John S.

PS: Thanks guys forgetting the board back up, "Dave from up North" (alias Donkey Dave)was e mailing me 10 times a day for support, he was having a rough time with no message board. I'm hoping Adrien got the photos of last weeks fish caught for my Squam report, but he may be out of town. Maybe AJ or someone can do it for me ??????????

Re: Re: Re: Boating safety

Not sure u should double check. if u take it on line it's not recognized by any other ststes. w-fat

Re: Re: Re: Re: Boating safety

i'll look into it again.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boating safety

as long as its available online or taking it in a classroom environment either way if you pass its good in any state