Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO Thank YOU A.J. God i was Going Stir CRAZY!!!!!!!!

We have to shorten up that handle pretty soon, all you need to do is catch a big one and "get er in da boat"

Photos coming soon, Slipknot is posting them for me in Adrien's absence. Your fish look big, even with you holding them, LOL.

Can't figure still when I'm leaving for the Lake so I'm going to work for a while instead, may need a partner for tomorrow ?????????????? If the waters high, it will take both you and me to get er under the bridge maybe.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO Thank YOU A.J. God i was Going Stir CRAZY!!!!!!!!

Give me a shout, It's just me an the little one alone tommorrow anyway, so if ya need a partner give me a hollar only problem is that i would have my shy little 9yr old with me, Shy until she get's to know you anyway LOL and loves fishing You should have seen her face when i brought those 2 fish home LOL First thing she said was "I'm eating the BIG one LOL" Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave, Don't know about down towards Squam but so far no rain up in my area yet!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO Thank YOU A.J. God i was Going Stir CRAZY!!!!!!!!

Its been raining in Laconia since about 3am... so I'm sure Squam is going to rise a bit.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO Thank YOU A.J. God i was Going Stir CRAZY!!!!!!!!

Looks like they lowered it a few inches during the week (perhaps in anticipation ?) so it might be OK, this is getting to be a pain in the ---, come on summer. I might need you, Dave and me to get her under the Bridge, but Dave and I alone should be enough, you would be just insurance.

John S.