Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wed. Night Troll

Took my wife, her friend , my daughter and my two grandsons out for a sunset cruise Wed. evening aboard the Cool Water.
The idea was to be to show friend some of the lake and a see a sunset. Of course with 600' no wake rule you can't go many places in limited time. So as I drove slowly my wife said...okay if we have to go this slow you might as well throw some lines out and troll for my grandson's!(Now I'm smiling)
So, with no argument from me or the boys I quickly had four lines in the water. In less then 5 minutes my daughter said.."Dad that pole is acting funny" Fish On! The 6 year old landed a 16" Salmon as the soon to be four year old watched. Got the line back in the water and within 10 minutes we had another...this time with a little help from me on the rod and Grammy doing the netting Drew got his first Salmon a nice fat 22" Male. Set rod back up and soon we had another 20 plus incher on that the 6 year old pulled a LOL Dave move(: and lost at back of boat.
At this point sunset was done as we headed for dock with some stories for my grandson's to tell their Dad and Uncle Travis.
All three fish were on "cool water cruiser" with some orange dots added , stacked above blades at 27'.
Good Luck to All!

Re: Wed. Night Troll

Shhhh about the orange dots DAD....

J/K

Cool Water

Re: Re: Geez Even Still Fishin is Picking on me WOW!!!

Boy I'm even getting it from Travis's Dad, Im not gonna live that one down just like Travis isn't going to live "Not Waking Up on TIME", Hey let's not forget I didn't "Donkey" the netting job on John's Fish LOL and when somebody tell's me to meet them at 5am I'm there 15 minutes early LOL (Sorry Travis but i had to throw that in there LOL) Great to hear the Grandkids caught some fish, Must have been nice to see them smiling and enjoying some quality time with Gram and Gramps Way to go kids!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: Re: Geez Even Still Fishin is Picking on me WOW!!!

No Dave I am not picking on you ....as I totally understand you...remember I have been married to a Berlin Chick for almost 33 years. Nothing surprises me and I am constantly entertained!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Geez Even Still Fishin is Picking on me WOW!!!

I know I'm actually still laughing about it now even though i was almost crying then LOL Hey at least us Berlinites are always there for a Good laugh, and we usually tell good jokes LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave from up North "The Backwards Frenchman"