Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Geez Even Still Fishin is Picking on me WOW!!!

Boy I'm even getting it from Travis's Dad, Im not gonna live that one down just like Travis isn't going to live "Not Waking Up on TIME", Hey let's not forget I didn't "Donkey" the netting job on John's Fish LOL and when somebody tell's me to meet them at 5am I'm there 15 minutes early LOL (Sorry Travis but i had to throw that in there LOL) Great to hear the Grandkids caught some fish, Must have been nice to see them smiling and enjoying some quality time with Gram and Gramps Way to go kids!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: Re: Geez Even Still Fishin is Picking on me WOW!!!

No Dave I am not picking on you ....as I totally understand you...remember I have been married to a Berlin Chick for almost 33 years. Nothing surprises me and I am constantly entertained!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Geez Even Still Fishin is Picking on me WOW!!!

I know I'm actually still laughing about it now even though i was almost crying then LOL Hey at least us Berlinites are always there for a Good laugh, and we usually tell good jokes LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave from up North "The Backwards Frenchman"