Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Attn: Slipknot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our buddy John called me and asked me to leave you a message and tell you that the ship leaves at 4:30am, be there or be square he said and no naps tommorrow LOL Looks like me and my buddy Rob are probably heading down there tommorrow I'll leave a message later and let ya know for sure Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave from up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Attn: Slipknot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there buddy, yeah we're heading down you guys will more then likely be out there before us, we're leaving around 3:45 after we fill up more like 4:00 so we should as long as nothing goes wrong be on the lake around 6:00 I'll try and reach ya on the radio when we get there or I'll have my cell phone anyways Talk to ya tommorrow!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman" P.S. I Ain't gonna do no Donkeying tommorrow LOL

Re: Re: Attn: Slipknot!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great... just saw this post on here! Its now 9:30 am... boat left at 4:30am... Got home last night, checked both phones and both emails... no messages. Never thought to check here for a personal message. This su***!