Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
fishing today

Fished Winni today. started at 5:45 am fished until 10:30am caught 2 salmon and 2 lakers. both Salmon were off the eastside if welch island 25 and 30 ft on riggers 60 ft back on mostly white db smell with some multicolored spots on it has has been wroking well last couple weeks for us. By about 8:30 the wind was up petty good out of the East southeast so moved over to the leeside of sandy island caught a laker at 30 ft on same dbsmelt. than got a second laker on seven colors of leadcore and a brass and orange laker taker, we were sort of fishing for lakers at that piont and goin petty slow. Anyway just wanted to share what work for me today. I don't there were to many boats out this am. It's not my favorite weather to fished and quiet often find fishing during a porlonged low presure cell like this slow. Does anybody else have any thoughts or opinions on Salmon and lake trout fishing on raising or falling barometer. I think a falling barometer is usualy a poor time to fish, wondering what others of you think?

be well
Glen