Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Show...

First off, let me start by saying this letter is in fun... I am simply poking fun... but everything here is factual.
I just talked to John on Squam... he says they have a new nickname picked out for me. SOOO, I am writing this in an attempt to cover my hind end before the barrage begins. I sent him a direct email yesterday that was apparently misunderstood... here is a quote from said email... "If you decide to come up for fishing tomorrow... just leave a message on here or my phone with a time to meet you. I'll be there. Won't get your message til late tonight, so I won't be able to call you back... but I WILL be there."
By me saying leave me a message "here" I meant email, same way I contacted him... he took it to mean "here" as in message board. Guess its a fair misunderstanding?
When I came home from the event last night, I did just as I felt I said I would... I checked both phones and both emails... Not seeing a message, I sent emails to both John and Dave stating that fact. Then, being dead tired I hit the rack. Never thought to check on the message board.
Here's where it gets questionable... I found a return email from Dave at 9:30 this morning (which was sent at just before 3am). In his email he stated he sent me a message last night??? But my question is... now knowing I hadn't received his message, why did he not call me or let John know??? At 3am I would have had more than enough time to get there... Hmmm... was I being "set up"??? Is/was Donkey Dave trying to relieve some pressure from his shoulders by making me look like a no-show??? Makes me wonder...
Anyways... knowing the amount of abuse I will receive when John and LOL Dave get to their computers, I thought it was only fair to go ahead and put up my version of the story!!! LOL
OKAY... let the games begin.
PS... Next time feel free to call my home phone if I don't answer my cell at 4:30 am... Either I'll answer or my wife will transfer you to Adrien's house...LOL

Re: Scroll Down the message board and You'll see the message i left yesterday LOL

Big John, told me to leave the message on here LOL saying you were going to check here when you got home from the wedding, Don't forget he is from Mass you know LOL (Just kidding John) Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave from up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: Scroll Down the message board and You'll see the message i left yesterday LOL

I can't help but find myself following the saga of the 3 amigo's !!! You guys crack me up. It reminds me of grumoy old men !! LOL

Glad to see you guys are having a good time and catching fish while doing it. Slipknot it was definately time to cut big dave free from the noose, it's just a shame you are the next in line.

Can't wait to reads Adriens response to the latest shananigan !!!

Tight Lines and Keep Laughing

Rattlesnake

Re: Re: Re: Scroll Down the message board and You'll see the message i left yesterday LOL

From the 3 Amigo's Glad we can keep ya all laughing, As us frenchman would say "Throw me up the boat my bait LOL" Take Care god Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: Re: Scroll Down the message board and You'll see the message i left yesterday LOL

Glad we're keeping other people laughing too!!! Hey, the best part about it... doesn't matter a darn bit if we catch fish (or even go fishing) we still have a good time on this board!